We have a technical team to support consumers, always have a good after-sales policy to bring confidence to users.
Warranty policy applies to all products distributed by VietPhatGroup.
I. Warranty Scope
1. Warranty period:
Camera and recorder are warranted for 12 months from the date of purchase.
The source is warranted for 6 months from the date of purchase.
2. Warranty conditions:
The product will be warranted if the following conditions are met:
- Products still in the warranty period.
- The warranty stamp is intact and full of information: date, month, year of product purchase.
- Damage due to component quality or manufacturing process error.
- The product is not subject to a warranty waiver.
3. Conditions of warranty refusal:
Products under one of the following conditions will be voided warranty
- The product does not have a warranty stamp, the warranty stamp is torn, overwritten or modified
- Products damaged by natural disasters, fires, floods, lightning strikes, rust ...
- The product explodes or is damaged due to the incorrect use of the specified voltage.
- Customers cause defects such as deformation, breakage, scratches
- The product is not installed, maintained, used in accordance with the instructions, causing damage.
- Products are changed, repaired by technicians not belonging to VietPhatGroup Company.
- Products are not purchased from VietPhatGroup Company.
- Product warranty expires.
- No warranty on attached spare parts such as power, cable, Jack….
II. Where to Receive Warranty:
Please contact us at the following addresses:
- Address: 51 Pham Ngoc Thach, Hiep Thanh Ward, Thu Dau Mot, Binh Duong
- Hotline: (0274) 38 78 113
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: https://vietphatgroup.com/