Fire Safety Advice For Households In Residential Areas
Every year in the hot season (from May to August) there are frequent fires that cause great consequences for people and property … Hot, smuggy weather leads to the demand for electric equipment have increased. It can easily lead to overload, short circuit, increasing the risk of fire and explosion.
In order to enhance measures to ensure fire safety and protection for households in residential areas, people need to focus on the following solutions:
1. Strictly complying with safety regulations on fire protection. Implement strict management of flammable and explosive items of all types of fire sources, heat sources, fire-generating and heat-generating equipment; ensure safety conditions for fire protection during usage.
2. Do not hook, connect to electricity arbitrarily, do not use many electrical equipment with large capacity to the same outlet.
3. Disconnect all electrical equipment from the power source (turn off switches, switches, aptomat, unplug the plug from the electrical outlet, …) before leaving the room.
4. Before going to bed or going out of the house, check where there is cooking, where incense is lit and where to worship; when cooking, burning votive, there must be someone to look after.
5. Not to illegally store or trade in flammable or explosive substances. Keep flammable material away from sources of ignition and heat.
6. Each family should have a plan for escape situations in the event of a fire. Equipped with water storage devices, water buckets to serve daily life and firefighting, equipped with fire extinguishers, and everyone in the family must learn to use the fire extinguishing tools proficiently
7. When a fire occurs, find the fastest way to alert is to everyone around, call the Fire Police at 114 or the civil defense team, the authority, the nearest commune and ward police, and at the same time use means for fire fighting and escape according to the expected situation.
Fire and explosion always cause a lot of damage to property and human life. Beside the effort of the authorities, the support of fire prevention and fighting equipment, it is more essential that people need to raise more awareness of fire protection right at the office unit and living area.